Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The port of Umm Qasr receives 7 ships with various loads

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The port of Umm Qasr receives 7 ships with various loads Empty The port of Umm Qasr receives 7 ships with various loads

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Sep 2017, 8:14 am

[size=30]The port of Umm Qasr receives 7 ships with various loads[/size]
    15/09/2017 02:29 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Basra
    The General Company for Iraqi Ports, received on Friday, seven ships with loads of various docks where docked in the ports of Umm Qasr North and South.
    The general manager of the company Riyad Swadi Shamkhi, in a press statement obtained by "Trend Press" a copy of him that "the ship(PRIMA DORA) carrying 1922.2 tons of various cargo docked at Pier 13, and the ship(MAG PERAL) carrying containers unloaded at Quay 21"He said.
    He continued that "the port of Umm Qasr South has received the ship(AL RABEE-1), which carries 950 tons of various loads and was placed in berth 1, "adding that" the ship(SOYGAND-2) with a capacity of 9700 tons of clinker anchored in berth 7"He said.

"The ship(VENUS) carrying 460 containers unloaded at Quay 8, as well as the steamer(BOMAR RADIANT) and carrying 1010 containers were placed at the quay 5, and finally the ship(SAGITTARIUS) carrying 574 containers[size=16]"He said.[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:49 am