Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security source reveals the number of victims of indiscriminate bullets in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Security source reveals the number of victims of indiscriminate bullets in Baghdad Empty Security source reveals the number of victims of indiscriminate bullets in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Sep 2017, 2:13 am

Security source reveals the number of victims of indiscriminate bullets in Baghdad
      Sunday, September 17, 2017 at 14:18 PM (709 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Security source reveals the number of victims of indiscriminate bullets in Baghdad

Baghdad / Sky Press

A police source in Baghdad said Sunday that 50 people were killed and wounded in Baghdad within two months.

"Over the past two months, the Iraqi capital Baghdad has registered more than 50 victims, most of whom died, while those who remained alive are disabled as a result of the launch," Colonel Abdul Rahman Mohammed al-Mashhadani told the Baghdad police headquarters during an interview with Sky Press. Firecrackers in happy and sad occasions. "

Al-Mashhadani said that "the usual firefighters either celebrate a wedding or a football match or are angry with a funeral or a quarrel, and the victims are not to blame for them."

He added, "Mashhadani," that "the victims were hit by the heads or shoulders that the bullet descends from the sky to the ground and head injuries are deadly."

According to unofficial statistics, dozens of people were killed and injured during public and private events in various governorates of Iraq as a result of the firing of bullets.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 5:25 pm