Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Hezbollah" expose Israeli air defenses

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Hezbollah" expose Israeli air defenses Empty "Hezbollah" expose Israeli air defenses

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Sep 2017, 3:50 am

[size=30]"Hezbollah" expose Israeli air defenses[/size]
    20/09/2017 07:15 | Number of readings:
    font size:  "Hezbollah" expose Israeli air defenses Font_decrease  "Hezbollah" expose Israeli air defenses Font_enlarge
     "Hezbollah" expose Israeli air defenses Thumbnail.php?file=1023015655_772906144
    Trend Press

On Tuesday, Hezbollah managed to overcome all obstacles and Israeli air defenses and reach an Israeli drone through an unmanned aerial vehicle.

Lebanese sources told the Lebanese newspaper "Al-Diyar" that the plane flew for thirty-five minutes inside the Israeli, to the city of Safad without detection of the Israeli military radar of the aircraft only after returning from the task assigned to it. According to Israeli media that the Israeli missile system failed to drop the plane, which called for the flight of two Israeli aircraft and targeting in the air.

According to the same source, he confirmed that the aircraft "Hezbollah" was launched from the Syrian territory, including entered Israel, failed Israeli defenses to drop the plane, which called for intervention by Israeli military aircraft to drop it, and the party through this step to expose the Israeli defense capabilities again, On the feasibility of Israel's recent military maneuvers in the northern areas bordering Lebanon.

The Israeli media reported that a drone was shot down over the Golan Heights, pointing out that it is probably Iranian-made was on a reconnaissance mission to Hezbollah along the borders of the occupied Golan with Syria. C

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:43 am