Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Yemeni ballistic missile targets a Saudi military base

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Yemeni ballistic missile targets a Saudi military base Empty A Yemeni ballistic missile targets a Saudi military base

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Sep 2017, 3:19 am

[size=30]A Yemeni ballistic missile targets a Saudi military base[/size]
    24/09/2017 07:00 | Number of readings:
    font size: A Yemeni ballistic missile targets a Saudi military base Font_decrease A Yemeni ballistic missile targets a Saudi military base Font_enlarge
    A Yemeni ballistic missile targets a Saudi military base Thumbnail.php?file=_______________________________________________291434807
    Trend Press

The Yemeni army announced on Sunday that it was targeting a Saudi military base in the Asir area with a ballistic missile of an overwhelming type.
    "The rocket force of the army and the Popular Committees launched a ballistic missile (Qahir M2) on the King Khaled air base in Khamis Mushait in Aseer," the official Saba news agency quoted a Yemeni military source as saying.
    The military source said that the ballistic missile hit his target accurately, leaving a large hole in the base mentioned.
    The Yemeni missile force targeted this base more than once several ballistic missiles, where on May 28, 2015, fired a Scud-type ballistic missile on the base.
     On October 16 of the same year, another rocket of this type was fired at the base, while the Yemeni missile force fired three missiles, "Qahir M2" on this air base last March. C

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:19 pm