Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yemeni army: Saudi oil tankers will be targets for our missiles

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yemeni army: Saudi oil tankers will be targets for our missiles Empty Yemeni army: Saudi oil tankers will be targets for our missiles

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Sep 2017, 2:57 am

Yemeni army: Saudi oil tankers will be targets for our missiles

20:59 - 28/09/2017

Yemeni army: Saudi oil tankers will be targets for our missiles %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-696x377
    Information / follow-up ...
    A Yemeni army spokesman, Brigadier Aziz Rashed, confirmed that the Yemeni forces carried out a number of offensive attacks against a number of coalition forces in Taiz today.
    He said the military spokesman in contact with a Russian media, that "Yemen was able to develop its missile capabilities significantly, so that we are now ready for all possibilities, and even have the ability to confront more than ever before, and if not stop the aggression by aircraft, the Saudi oil tankers in The Red Sea will be easy economic targets for Yemeni missiles. "
    He added that "the army and the popular committees were able to break the advance of the coalition forces towards Hamli in the Directorate of a distributor, which led to heavy losses in their ranks."
    Brigadier Rashid said that "these operations resulted in large losses in the coalition forces in Al-Shaqab district of the patience of the Muamad, and the forces launched a surprise attack on the areas of Drehami and many of them dead and wounded, and in the destruction of an armored coalition after being targeted by a guided missile and the death and wounding all crew" End

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:33 pm