Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A major crisis for the refugees in the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A major crisis for the refugees in the world Empty A major crisis for the refugees in the world

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Oct 2017, 2:35 am

[size=30]A major crisis for the refugees in the world[/size]
    03/10/2017 09:53 | Number of readings: 45
    font size:  A major crisis for the refugees in the world Font_decrease  A major crisis for the refugees in the world Font_enlarge
     A major crisis for the refugees in the world Thumbnail.php?file=5997f270b9a92518a3e0fd593e1c86d8_580513118
    Trend Press / Agencies
    "More than 2 million people who have fled wars or persecution have joined the refugee population this year, but they face tougher asylum policies in places including Europe and the United States," said the UN High Commissioner for Refugees, Filippo Grandi.

"This number includes 650,000 from southern Sudan and 500,000 from the Rohingya Muslims, who have fled the violence in Myanmar to Bangladesh over the past five weeks, many of whom are stateless," he said in a press release.

"The closure of borders, measures to restrict the entry of refugees, strict asylum procedures, indefinite detention in deplorable conditions, dealing with arrivals by sea and pressure to push them home quickly, unfortunately," he said.

"Xenophobia also targeted refugees, because we have noticed that the protective environment for refugees is deteriorating in many parts of the world, including in industrialized countries in Europe, Australia and the United States."

Grande pointed out that some 1.2 million refugees needed resettlement in a third country worldwide, expressing concern that less than 100,000 places are expected to be available for resettlement this year.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/184626.html

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:19 pm