Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A senior Iraqi delegation will visit France on Thursday to discuss lifting the ban on the import o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A senior Iraqi delegation will visit France on Thursday to discuss lifting the ban on the import o Empty A senior Iraqi delegation will visit France on Thursday to discuss lifting the ban on the import o

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Oct 2017, 4:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  A senior Iraqi delegation will visit France on Thursday to discuss lifting the ban on the import of French meat

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Economy News Baghdad:
    An Iraqi delegation headed by Prime Minister Haider Abadi will discuss in France on Thursday the lifting of the ban on the importation of meat from France after it was imposed by the former regime because of the spread of AIDS, an official source said.
    The source, who preferred not to be named for "Economy News", said that "Prime Minister Haider Abadi will visit France on Thursday accompanied by the Minister of Oil Jabbar al-Luaibi, Minister of Industry Mohammed al-Sudani, Agriculture Minister Falah Zaidan, head of the Iraq Reconstruction Fund Mustafa al-Hiti, Araji ".
    He added that the delegation will discuss during the visit the issue of lifting the ban completely on the import of meat from France after the government put it during the time of the former regime for fear of the spread of AIDS, "noting that" France wants Iraq to rely on meat and poultry instead of Brazil. "
    He pointed out that "Iraq will also discuss the discussion of the entry of French companies to the Iraqi market and investment in the sectors of oil, industry and agriculture."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:21 am