Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi to the "information": We will discuss the installment payments for the pension members of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi to the "information": We will discuss the installment payments for the pension members of the  Empty Abadi to the "information": We will discuss the installment payments for the pension members of the

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Oct 2017, 4:40 am

Abadi to the "information": We will discuss the installment payments for the pension members of the Journalists Syndicate

08:29 - 04/10/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi promised to discuss the issue of the installment of pensions for members of the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate in simple terms, stressing that journalists are an important segment.
    "The Iraqi journalists are an important and effective segment that contributed clearly to the stages of the Iraqi state," Abadi said in response to a question by the reporter on the sidelines of the weekly conference on the possibility of deducting the amount of pension interruptions for members of the Syndicate of Journalists during the years of service referred to the General Retirement Department for retirement. And in particular the transfer of the true facts of our battle against Daqash and they were in full swing with our liberated forces. "
    Abadi added that "the Council of Ministers will take into consideration the issue of the installment of pensions of members of the Syndicate of Journalists on the years of service transferred to the General Retirement Department for retirement."
    It is noteworthy that many retired journalists complain about the cost of payment of pension suspensions a single payment, sometimes amounting to millions of dinars, which hinders the completion of transactions. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:27 am