Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

enemies of yesterday allies today .. Arrangements for the visit Yildirim to Baghdad: to disagree af

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

enemies of yesterday allies today .. Arrangements for the visit Yildirim to Baghdad: to disagree af Empty enemies of yesterday allies today .. Arrangements for the visit Yildirim to Baghdad: to disagree af

Post by Rocky Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:13 pm

[size=32]
    enemies of yesterday allies today .. Arrangements for the visit Yildirim to Baghdad: to disagree after today[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

Turkish Prime Minister Ben Ali Yildirim said on Friday that the measures taken by Ankara against the Kurdistan Region are being coordinated with the central government in Baghdad. 
    Yildirim told reporters after Friday prayers that Ankara and Baghdad should overcome the minor differences between them and focus on issues and threats that pose a common threat to both countries. 
    Yildirim stressed that Turkey is willing to strengthen its relations with Iraq in all fields and sectors, especially combating terrorism and economic aspects. 
    On the status of the Khabur land crossing between Turkey and the Kurdistan region, Yildirim said, "The central government of Iraq has the right to close the Khabur crossing, but we have proposed to Baghdad to open another crossing to prevent the damage of the existing trade relations between Turkey and Iraq and to continue to help the Turkmen brothers and Arab Kurds in the regions of the region" .
    On his visit to Iraq, Yildirim said that he received an invitation from his Iraqi counterpart Haider al-Abadi, and that the diplomats of the two countries are coordinating among themselves to determine the place and time of the visit. 
    There have already been sharp differences between Baghdad and Ankara because of the presence of about 2000 Turkish soldiers in the camp Baasika since last year to train fighters, which was rejected by Baghdad and suggested targeting these forces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:02 am