Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad 's economy continues punitive measures for Kurdistan and the importation of gold and preciou

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad 's economy continues punitive measures for Kurdistan and the importation of gold and preciou Empty Baghdad 's economy continues punitive measures for Kurdistan and the importation of gold and preciou

Post by Rocky Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:14 am

[size=32]
    Baghdad 's economy continues punitive measures for Kurdistan and the importation of gold and precious metals through two airports[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

24 minutes ago

The ministerial economic affairs committee on Tuesday approved a new mechanism to import gold and precious metals through Baghdad and Najaf international airports.

The committee is headed by the current Minister of Planning, Salman Jumaili.

"The committee has agreed on a new mechanism to import gold and other precious metals to achieve the general interest of the country and move the wheel of the national economy through the ports of Baghdad and Najaf international airports," ministry spokesman Abdul-Zahra al-Hindawi said in a statement.

A number of gold traders and designers organized on Sunday a large gathering in the big market demanding the central government to solve their problem, after they suffered heavy losses due to the interruption of the import of gold through the airports of Arbil and Sulaymaniyah.

It is noteworthy that the federal government in Baghdad had imposed sanctions on the territory of Kurdistan after the referendum on independence on 25 of last September, including stopping international flights to airports Erbil and Sulaymaniyah, in addition to the imposition of sanctions on Kurdish banks and stop foreign currency transfers to the region.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:07 pm