Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Ministry expects the entry of 3 million Iranian visitors in Arbaeen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Ministry expects the entry of 3 million Iranian visitors in Arbaeen Empty Foreign Ministry expects the entry of 3 million Iranian visitors in Arbaeen

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Oct 2017, 4:17 am

[size=30]Foreign Ministry expects the entry of 3 million Iranian visitors in Arbaeen[/size]
    11/10/2017 11:35 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    The Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced on Wednesday the opening of 16 consular offices in Iran to grant entry visas to Iranians wishing to participate in the 40th visit.

"The ministry resumed its annual preparations for the visit to the shrine of Imam Hussein (p) by opening 16 consular offices in most Iranian cities (Elam, Sosnkard, Abadan, Kerman, the ministry's spokesman Ahmad Mahjoub said in a statement obtained by Trend Press) , Sari, Yazd, Karaj, Tabriz, Rasht, Qom, Shiraz, Isfahan). "

He added that "these offices were supplemented by staff specialized in consular work from the ministry to expedite the completion of the features of entry to visitors to the holy shrines," noting that "the ministry had been awarded last year more than two million features of entry to Iranian visitors, is expected to be the number this year three million visitors Almost, note that the amount specified to grant the attribute is $ 40.

He added that "all our diplomatic and consular missions will continue in various countries around the world to facilitate the granting of features to visitors to the 40th visit," adding that "the placement of coordinators from the ministry in the operations rooms of the border crossings to avoid any problem may face entry of visitors."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:03 pm