Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea: We reject any talks in which our nuclear weapons are subject to negotiation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea: We reject any talks in which our nuclear weapons are subject to negotiation Empty North Korea: We reject any talks in which our nuclear weapons are subject to negotiation

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Oct 2017, 2:29 am

[size=30]North Korea: We reject any talks in which our nuclear weapons are subject to negotiation[/size]
    12/10/2017 09:55 | Number of readings: 1
    font size:  North Korea: We reject any talks in which our nuclear weapons are subject to negotiation Font_decrease  North Korea: We reject any talks in which our nuclear weapons are subject to negotiation Font_enlarge
     North Korea: We reject any talks in which our nuclear weapons are subject to negotiation Thumbnail.php?file=koreapar2_653108821
    Trend Press / Agencies
    "The US president, Donald Trump, has ignited the war with his country," said North Korean Foreign Minister Ri Yong-ho.

The tension between North Korea and the United States has escalated in recent weeks against the backdrop of Pyongyang's nuclear and missile tests.

North Korea fired several missiles and carried out what it said was a test of a hydrogen bomb as it made progress toward its goal of developing a missile with a nuclear warhead capable of striking America.

"With this aggressive and insane statement in the United Nations, you can say that Trump ignited the war against us," he told TASS news agency. "We want to settle the final account with a barrage of Fire, not words. "

"We have almost reached the final stage of the journey towards our ultimate goal, to achieve a real balance of power with America," he said.

"Our basic position is that we will never agree to any talks in which our nuclear weapons are negotiable."

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:40 am