Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Blackwater UAE mercenaries to invade Qatar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Blackwater UAE mercenaries to invade Qatar   Empty Newspaper: Blackwater UAE mercenaries to invade Qatar

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Oct 2017, 2:53 am

Newspaper: Blackwater UAE mercenaries to invade Qatar  
    Newspaper: Blackwater UAE mercenaries to invade Qatar   113

Baghdad - Agencies
    The newspaper "ABC" Spanish a dangerous plan funded by Abu Dhabi, revealed by the former Deputy Prime Minister Abdullah bin Hamad al-Attiyah.
    The former deputy prime minister of Qatar, said that thousands of mercenary soldiers from the company, "Blackwater" US security training in the UAE; But these plans were not supported by the Americans.
    In the report, which was based on Al-Attiyah's statements, the invasion plan was drawn up in the UAE before the economic and diplomatic embargo against Qatar was declared by the four countries.
    The newspaper pointed out that Abu Dhabi authorities used the services of the US security company "Blackwater" in its operations during the war in Yemen.
    The newspaper said that Abu Dhabi has requested the services of this company; to perform a task that seems simpler than the previous task, which is the invasion of the small and rich emirate of Qatar, in order to overthrow Prince Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani, and the replacement of another member of the royal family, be more voluntary and flexible in front of the interests UAE and Saudi Arabia.
    Foreign mercenaries were trained at the UAE military base in Liwa, in the west of the UAE, where the same sources confirmed that the Blackwater mercenaries had trained about 15,000 mercenaries, mostly from Colombia and South America.
    The newspaper pointed out that the US administration did not accept this plan.
    Trump was gradually moving away from the Saudis, and even introduced himself as a mediator between the two sides. But this was not in vain, but because the United States has its largest military base in Qatar and has great economic interests in the country.
    "For us, the reasons for the boycott are still a mystery," said former Qatari Deputy Prime Minister Abdullah bin Hamad al-Attiyah, who was also energy minister.
    The newspaper pointed out the commercial and political competition between the two small and rich Gulf states, despite the existence of many points common between them.
    Robert Fisk, one of the most famous British correspondents in the Middle East, wrote in a report that he once asked a question about former Emir of Qatar Hamad Bin Khalifa Al-Thani: "Why did not Qatar expel the Americans from the country? "He said. At that time, the King did not hesitate to answer: "The moment I do this, our Arab brethren will invade us!"

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:45 pm