Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran threatens to resume nuclear enrichment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran threatens to resume nuclear enrichment Empty Iran threatens to resume nuclear enrichment

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Oct 2017, 3:06 am

Iran threatens to resume nuclear enrichment
    Iran threatens to resume nuclear enrichment 20171015192628619ZX

Iran's nuclear energy chief Ali Akbar Salehi has called for a resumption of nuclear enrichment.
    "Just as President Hassan Rowhani announced, we can resume many activities within hours; some other activities can be resumed in several months and others within a year and a maximum of three months," Salehi said. ).
    He added: "Of course we want to keep the nuclear agreement without prejudice to it, and develop our technical activities in the nuclear field, including exploration and extraction, research and development and the establishment of new nuclear plants, and the use of nuclear technologies in the field of safety, agriculture and industry.
    Salhi condemned US President Donald Trump's recent speech against Iran. "His speech was disgusting," he said. "It is very ugly for a head of state to put forward his views in this way.
    US President Donald Trump said on Friday that he would not recognize the international agreement with Iran, saying that under US law, the deal was not in the interest of the United States.
    "We will not continue on a path in which, at the end, we can expect more violence, terrorism and the real threat of Iran's nuclear launch," Trump said.
    "The Iran agreement was one of the worst agreements concluded by the United States," he said.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:08 pm