Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qatar is ready for dialogue to end the boycott of the Gulf States

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qatar is ready for dialogue to end the boycott of the Gulf States Empty Qatar is ready for dialogue to end the boycott of the Gulf States

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Oct 2017, 2:30 am

[size=30]Qatar is ready for dialogue to end the boycott of the Gulf States[/size]
    19/10/2017 10:15 | Number of readings: 1
    font size:  Qatar is ready for dialogue to end the boycott of the Gulf States Font_decrease  Qatar is ready for dialogue to end the boycott of the Gulf States Font_enlarge
     Qatar is ready for dialogue to end the boycott of the Gulf States Thumbnail.php?file=1280x960_567232989
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]The Emir of Qatar said that Doha is ready for dialogue to resolve the dispute that has prompted neighboring Arab countries to boycott it.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt and Bahrain cut off diplomatic and trade ties with Qatar on June 5, accusing them of financing terrorism. Doha denies the charges.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Tamim said Qatar is ready to hold a dialogue to solve the problem because it knows there will be no winner.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that all brothers and suffer because of this crisis.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Saudi Arabia and the countries of the province have drawn up a list of 13 demands for Qatar, including the closure of Al Jazeera and the reduction of relations with the Islamic Republic of Iran.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Kuwait and senior US officials have tried to mediate between the parties, but there has been little sign of a solution to the crisis.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 6:08 am