Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erdogan hints at reviewing the strategic partnership with the United States

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erdogan hints at reviewing the strategic partnership with the United States Empty Erdogan hints at reviewing the strategic partnership with the United States

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Oct 2017, 1:30 am

[ltr]Erdogan hints at reviewing the strategic partnership with the United States[/ltr]

From 2017-10-20 at 08:48 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr]Erdogan hints at reviewing the strategic partnership with the United States 13[/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said the strategic partnership between his country and the United States has become the subject of study in Ankara after Washington offered the relationship to risk.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"If the US ambassador to Ankara, John Bass, can start talking about relations with a strategic partner (Turkey) with the suspension of visas (for Turkish citizens)," Erdogan said in a speech at the TRTWORD Forum on Politics and Information in Istanbul. , Then I put this strategic partnership on the table. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]On October 8, the US embassy in Ankara announced the suspension of visas for Turkish citizens against the backdrop of Ankara's arrest of a US consulate officer in Istanbul, Metin Tobuz, for his involvement in supporting the organization of the opposition preacher Fathullah Gulen, whom Ankara regards as the main architect of the failed military coup attempt In July 2016, which has so far been based in the United States and demands that Turkey hand him over.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Turkish embassy in Washington immediately responded to the US move by a similar measure and suspended visa procedures for US citizens at its headquarters and all consulates in the United States.[/ltr]
    [ltr]On the other hand, the Turkish president pointed out that the United States of America is relying on the war against an organization that is calling on the terrorist organizations "BID" (Democratic Union Party) and "YPK" (Kurdish People Protection Units) terrorists.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"I asked a question from US President Donald Trump: Is it wise to eliminate a terrorist organization by another terrorist organization?"[/ltr]
    [ltr]Erdogan said his country had proposed to the United States to eliminate "joint" efforts, and equipped for that two brigades of military, but Washington said it would fight "advocated" with the "B" and "YBK".[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that BID and YPK represented the separatist PKK organization and that Turkey would continue to fight terrorism until it was eliminated.[/ltr]

[ltr]https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:47 am