Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Congress sends urgent message to Tilsen on Iraq's recent events

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Congress sends urgent message to Tilsen on Iraq's recent events Empty Congress sends urgent message to Tilsen on Iraq's recent events

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Oct 2017, 8:24 am

Congress sends urgent message to Tilsen on Iraq's recent events
      Saturday 21 October 2017 at 11: 12 am (2854 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Congress sends urgent message to Tilsen on Iraq's recent events

Baghdad / Sky Press

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Representatives of the US Congress on Saturday sent an urgent message to their foreign minister, Rex Tillers, demanding urgent mediation between Baghdad and Erbil to resolve outstanding issues and stop recent tensions.

"They have followed recent moves by Iraqi forces, issued numerous warnings and accused the popular mobilization units of attempting to control areas that were under the authority of the Kurdistan region with the support of Iran," four congressional deputies said in their letter.

"The Iraqi attack against the provincial government is causing more instability in the region and diverting attention away from the war against Da'ash," he said.

The four deputies - Ralph Abraham, Jared Paul, Marsha Blackburn and Michael Callaker - pointed out that the governments of Baghdad and the region were important allies in the war against a call for Tillerson's help to push them to continue the war without delay.

Violent clashes broke out between Iraqi forces and Peshmerga forces in the Alton Kubri area, as security forces attempted to deploy in the last administrative units of Kirkuk.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 5:45 am