Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree to cut supplies of crude oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree to cut supplies of crude oil Empty Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree to cut supplies of crude oil

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Oct 2017, 2:36 am

Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree to cut supplies of crude oil
      Saturday , 21 October 2017 at 16:42 pm (593 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree to cut supplies of crude oil

Baghdad / Sky Press

The Ministry of Oil said on Saturday that Minister Jabbar al-Allaibi agreed with his Saudi counterpart Khaled al-Faleh to cooperate in implementing the decisions of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) regarding the reduction of world oil supplies.

"Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi met in Baghdad with his Saudi counterpart Khalid al-Faleh, where they agreed to cooperate to implement the decisions of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries in reducing global supplies of crude," the ministry said in a statement.

The Ministry of Oil, announced earlier Saturday, the direct oil company Basra pumping 200 thousand barrels per day from the fields of the center and south in addition to the rate of daily oil exports of more than 3 million and 200 thousand barrels per day, which are exported through southern ports to compensate for the decline in exports Of the northern fields in Kirkuk.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:07 am