Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputies: Extension of the work of Parliament is a constitutional violation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputies: Extension of the work of Parliament is a constitutional violation Empty Deputies: Extension of the work of Parliament is a constitutional violation

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Oct 2017, 3:44 am

Deputies: Extension of the work of Parliament is a constitutional violation
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - 
    The parliamentary legal committee on Sunday confirmed that the extension of the work of the House of Representatives is a violation of the provisions of the Constitution and specifically Article (56 / I), which stipulates that the duration of the electoral cycle of the House of Representatives four calendar years beginning with the first session and ends at the end of the fourth year.
    "The decision of the Federal Court of Interpretation for this text and No. 24 / Federal / 2010 stipulated that" the electoral cycle four years by 365 days for each year, and can not extend the term of representative work of the members of the House of Representatives, "said a member of the Committee, , Noting that "the decisions of the Supreme Federal Court interpreted the provisions of the Constitution have the same legal value of the Constitution is binding even to the Federal Court in accordance with its decisions, it may not be violated at all."
    He explained that "the term force majeure in international law means that when there are obligations on the state based on international conventions and an emergency happened" force majeure "can not meet the state obligations, such as the state of war and natural disasters, and to get rid of the state then cling to the force majeure that prevented it from implementing "The Iraqi constitution in Article 61 (IX / C) has obliged the government to abide by the provisions of the Constitution and not to violate them even in the case of declaring war and emergency approved by the House of Representatives, and therefore No more Of the term force majeure as a reason for disobeying the provisions of the Constitution. "
    Al-Hassan said that "the government's decision, in which the provisions of Article 64 / II of the constitution, allowed the government to continue to conduct daily business after the end of the electoral cycle, which was interpreted by the Federal Supreme Court in its resolution No. 38 / Federal 2010, It has to occur new legal centers, whether international or national centers, "noting that" on this basis, the postponement of elections allows the government to remain strong constitution to conduct the daily business, as for the House of Representatives, the work ends with the end of the legislative season of the fourth parliamentary year. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:17 pm