Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament prepares to read teacher protection law second reading

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament prepares to read teacher protection law second reading Empty Parliament prepares to read teacher protection law second reading

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Oct 2017, 4:16 am

Parliament prepares to read teacher protection law second reading

10:58 - 22/10/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Parliamentary Education Committee revealed on Sunday the inclusion of the law on the protection of teacher and teacher on the agenda for the second reading during the coming sessions, stressing that the law was referred to the presidency of the Council to be presented on the agenda.
    A member of the Committee Riyad Ghali al-Saadi said in a statement to / information /, that "all political blocs unanimously to pass the law as it serves a large segment of teaching staff."
    He added that "the financial generosity has been resolved with the Council of Ministers," stressing that "the law will provide full protection to the teacher and the teacher from any attack as well as the provision of land plots and financial advances." 
    Saadi pointed out that his committee "completed all legal amendments to the law and will be legislated before the end of the current parliament." Ending / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:14 am