Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masoudi Law on the Protection of Teacher and Teacher Valuable Role of Generations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masoudi Law on the Protection of Teacher and Teacher Valuable Role of Generations Empty Masoudi Law on the Protection of Teacher and Teacher Valuable Role of Generations

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Jan 2018, 2:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Masoudi Law on the Protection of Teacher and Teacher Valuable Role of Generations

A member of the Parliamentary Services Committee MP Mohammed Masoudi appreciation of the efforts of the teacher and teacher in the industry of our generations, we have applied to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives and the Presidency of Ministers to enact a law to protect teachers and educators who are the pillar of the present and builders of the future 
    The Council of Ministers has approved the enactment of a law to protect teachers and teachers. 
    In a statement, Al-Masoudi said that the draft law dealt with the legal and economic dimension in addition to the moral aspect and health insurance for this class in order to preserve the rights of teacher and teacher and not to attack him in any form and below is the legal description. 
    1. Legal protection: Any person who assaults a teacher or teacher shall be punished by imprisonment for a term of not less than 3 months and not exceeding 3 years. 
    2. Economic protection:
    3 - Protection of the moral: - Allocate 5% of the grades to appoint one of the children of the teacher or teacher in honor of his strenuous efforts in bringing up the sons of the nation 
    4 - Health protection: - Inclusion of teachers and teachers by the law of health protection and free treatment by giving them a health card
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:02 am