Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khamenei told Abadi: The Americans are the ones who came in Badash and will make another blow to Ira

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khamenei told Abadi: The Americans are the ones who came in Badash and will make another blow to Ira Empty Khamenei told Abadi: The Americans are the ones who came in Badash and will make another blow to Ira

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Oct 2017, 4:55 am

Khamenei told Abadi: The Americans are the ones who came in Badash and will make another blow to Iraq

12:12 - 26/10/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ali Khamenei, warned on Thursday that the Americans will strike another blow to Iraq whenever the opportunity arises, pointing out that Washington is the one who came up with a "push."
    "The Americans came from Bada'sh, but after the Iraqi government and people were defeated by the terrorists, they changed their destination," Khamenei said in remarks broadcast by Al-Alam television channel during a meeting with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.
     "The Americans will undoubtedly launch another blow to Iraq whenever the opportunity arises," Khamenei said.
    "The Iraqi youth and the popular crowd are the symbol of the recent victories," Khamenei said, pointing out that "the victories attracted the attention of the peoples of the region."
    On the other hand, Khamenei expressed his support for "Iraqi government actions in developing relations with neighboring countries and the region." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:17 am