Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khamenei: US sanctions will make Iran self-sufficient and less dependent on oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khamenei: US sanctions will make Iran self-sufficient and less dependent on oil Empty Khamenei: US sanctions will make Iran self-sufficient and less dependent on oil

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Mar 2019, 2:07 am

Khamenei: US sanctions will make Iran self-sufficient and less dependent on oil

16:25 - 21/03/2019 

Khamenei: US sanctions will make Iran self-sufficient and less dependent on oil %D8%AE%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A6%D9%8A-696x390
    Information / follow - up .. 
    confirmed the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ali Khamenei, on Thursday, that the new solar Hijri year will be a year of opportunities and solutions, away from the overtones of enemies psychological war, while he said that the US sanctions will make Iran in the case of self - sufficient and less dependent on oil. 
    "The new Iranian year will be the year of opportunity and solutions," Khamenei said in his annual address marking the start of the new Iranian year at the shrine of Imam Reza (peace be upon him) in the holy city of Mashhad. 
    "The enemies of the Iranian people are engaged in psychological warfare. The fundamental problems in our country are linked to the embargo imposed by the United States, and a small part of it is linked to internal issues," he said. 
    "The US embargo may be an opportunity for us to reduce our dependence on oil, because one of our biggest problems lies in relying heavily on oil," he said.
    The leader of the revolution called for the need to free the economy from dependence on oil revenues, stressing that "we must not complain about the embargo, but we must look for appropriate and serious plans." He pointed out that "there are many ways to confront the embargo and the plots of enemies who impose economic war on us, In this economic war imposed on us. " Finished

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:40 pm