Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qatar reveals Saudi plan to overthrow Syria and Yemen with Zionist blessing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qatar reveals Saudi plan to overthrow Syria and Yemen with Zionist blessing Empty Qatar reveals Saudi plan to overthrow Syria and Yemen with Zionist blessing

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Oct 2017, 2:55 am

[size=30]Qatar reveals Saudi plan to overthrow Syria and Yemen with Zionist blessing[/size]
    28/10/2017 08:51 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Qatar reveals Saudi plan to overthrow Syria and Yemen with Zionist blessing Font_decrease  Qatar reveals Saudi plan to overthrow Syria and Yemen with Zionist blessing Font_enlarge
     Qatar reveals Saudi plan to overthrow Syria and Yemen with Zionist blessing Thumbnail.php?file=a5jr_______________600x400_428035885
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]Former Qatari Prime Minister Hamad bin Jassim bin Jabr al-Thani unveiled a meeting held years ago with former Saudi king Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz, during which he discussed Syria, where Doha was mandated to hold the Syrian file by delegating a Saudi, dubbing Syria "prey and the pious" "It has both Saudi Arabia and Qatar during the beginning of the crisis, stressing that he has evidence about all of the above.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"I went to Saudi Arabia and met Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz on instructions from the father's father. I told him this situation in Syria and he said to me, 'We are with you, you are going to walk on this subject and we are coordinating, but you are the recipient of the subject.'[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added: "We do not have a vengeance against (President) Bashar al-Assad. He was a friend of ours, but you (the Gulfists) were with us in one trench. You did not tell us to change" .[/rtl]
    [rtl]Bin Jassim made confessions about the involvement of both Qatar and Saudi Arabia in the Syrian file in coordination with Washington and Ankara, and reached the point of supporting militants from the Nasra Front. "We have full evidence to receive this and anything went to Turkey to coordinate with US forces. We are the brothers and the brothers in Saudi Arabia, all of them are militarily present. Maybe it was a mistake that a support group in a while, but not an urgent one. This is an exaggerated issue. Perhaps there was a relationship with the victory. Maybe I and God do not know about this subject. I say even if when the victory became unacceptable he stopped Support for the victory was the focus on the liberation of Syria. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]We all ask for the Zionist religion![/rtl]
    [rtl]"We have brought the Huthis to Doha at the request of former President Ali Abdullah Saleh and we have reached an agreement with them, but some countries did not want Qatar to succeed in this case," Hamad bin Jassim said. .[/rtl]
    [rtl]On the relationship between Qatar and Israel, the former Qatari official said: "It started from the days of peace and after the Madrid conference. There was optimism for establishing peace, and frankly it was close to America. It was important to establish a relationship with Israel so that you could open many doors in America. Opening an office in Doha ".[/rtl]
    [rtl]"There is a lot of the region now dealing with Israel and I know that there are many meetings between some leaders in the region, some in the Red Sea, coordination meetings, and I know that there is a perception of the peace process, how is it, a vision is taken by them and I know "I am not against it and I think it is positive, but I warn them and I want them to be aware that they must be based on sound foundations without compromising Palestinian rights or Jerusalem or Arab Muslim societies, Etc. We are with them in any i A way to establish peace and we are with peace and calm and with people living in a natural way in the region. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]"We are all asking for the will of Israel ... now we are talking about the issue of Jerusalem, we are now talking about how we will print with Israel," Ben Jassim said in the context of the interview.[/rtl]

[rtl]ak[/rtl]

[rtl] Qatar reveals Saudi plan to overthrow Syria and Yemen with Zionist blessing Files.php?file=13950131000707_PhotoI_128019482[/rtl]
    [rtl]     [/rtl]
    [rtl]Former Qatari Prime Minister Hamad bin Jassem bin Jabr al-Thani[/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 4:45 pm