Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nasrallah: When Iraq defends its land, it defends Palestine

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nasrallah: When Iraq defends its land, it defends Palestine Empty Nasrallah: When Iraq defends its land, it defends Palestine

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Nov 2017, 5:07 am

Nasrallah: When Iraq defends its land, it defends Palestine

12:32 - 01/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Sheikh Naim Qassem, deputy secretary general of Hezbollah, Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, said on Wednesday that Iraq is defending Palestine when defending its land, noting that the defeat of terrorism is the greatest loss to Israel.
    "When Iraq defends its land, as well as Syria and Yemen, they defend Palestine because the enemy is one," Kassem said in a speech at a conference of the Union of Resistance Scholars in Beirut. "The defeat of Takfiri terrorism in Iraq and Syria is the biggest Loss to Israel. "
    He added that "the liberation of Palestine, the liberation of each region without exception and the liberation of the choices of the peoples of the region," pointing out that "if the surrender of Palestine handed over to the region and remained occupied, the countries of the region suffered a lot of occupations."
    Qassem confirmed his support for all those who "carry the resistance project in word and deed without looking at its background," pointing out that "we will resist custody and occupation at whatever cost." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm