Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Popular crowd: We will participate in the upcoming elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Popular crowd: We will participate in the upcoming elections Empty Popular crowd: We will participate in the upcoming elections

Post by Rocky Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:24 am

Popular crowd: We will participate in the upcoming elections

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Journal News
    Leaders in the popular crowd (Thursday) set up a mechanism for their participation in the upcoming parliamentary elections.
    "The Iraqi constitution does not allow the military institutions to run in the elections," the secretary-general of Abu al-Fadl al-Abbas said in a statement to the Journal News. "The participation of the crowd in voting is the same as for other military institutions."
    Regarding the desire of some of the leaders of the crowd in the elections, Khafaji said: "They are allowed to participate, but on condition that they resign to the body of the crowd."
    Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said that the leaders of the popular mobilization would not be allowed to participate in the upcoming parliamentary elections after being integrated into the Iraqi forces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:57 am