Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

NATO advocates losing its territory in Iraq and Syria and warns of attacks by individual wolves

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

NATO advocates losing its territory in Iraq and Syria and warns of attacks by individual wolves Empty NATO advocates losing its territory in Iraq and Syria and warns of attacks by individual wolves

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Nov 2017, 1:50 am

[ltr]NATO advocates losing its territory in Iraq and Syria and warns of attacks by individual wolves[/ltr]

Since 2017-11-07 at 17:20 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow up of Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg on Tuesday welcomed the progress made in the fight against the so-called organization to advocate and liberate most of the territory controlled by the organization.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"A supporter is beginning to lose all his territory in both Iraq and Syria, but he can prepare terrorist attacks against NATO allies through the style of unilateral attacks, which may be used by the organization," Stoltenberg told a news conference ahead of a two-day NATO defense ministers meeting. Painful blows in my land was occupied and called the expression lands of empowerment. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said that during his recent meeting with the US presidential envoy in the international coalition to fight, Brett McGork called for NATO to support the alliance, noting that the alliance is a full member of the coalition and trains Iraqi forces.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He also called for a "constructive dialogue" between the Kurdish Peshmerga forces and the Iraqi government, saying any escalation of violence would weaken the battle against Da'ash.[/ltr]
    [ltr]With regard to the meeting of NATO defense ministers on Tuesday, Stoltenberg said the meeting "will discuss many different issues, focusing on three of them is the structure of the leadership of the alliance, Afghanistan and North Korea."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"North Korea's ballistic missile and nuclear missile programs pose a threat to NATO's allies and the nuclear non-proliferation regime," he said, noting that during his last visit to East Asia last week, "this issue requires an international response."[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:11 am