Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jerusalem Post: Trump adviser urged Mohammed bin Salman to launch diplomatic ties with Israel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jerusalem Post: Trump adviser urged Mohammed bin Salman to launch diplomatic ties with Israel Empty Jerusalem Post: Trump adviser urged Mohammed bin Salman to launch diplomatic ties with Israel

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Nov 2017, 2:26 am

[size=30]Jerusalem Post: Trump adviser urged Mohammed bin Salman to launch diplomatic ties with Israel[/size]
    07/11/2017 02:08 | Number of readings: 541
    font size: Jerusalem Post: Trump adviser urged Mohammed bin Salman to launch diplomatic ties with Israel Font_decrease Jerusalem Post: Trump adviser urged Mohammed bin Salman to launch diplomatic ties with Israel Font_enlarge
    Jerusalem Post: Trump adviser urged Mohammed bin Salman to launch diplomatic ties with Israel Thumbnail.php?file=moebenslman_600x338_495462310
    Trend Press / Continue
    Jared Kouchner, chief adviser to US President Donald Trump and his brother-in-law, discussed with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman on his secret visit to Saudi Arabia last week the chances of launching diplomatic relations between Riyadh and Tel Aviv.
    "The open dialogue between Saudi Arabia and Israel is the most important change in the region," said writer Bob Mason. "The visit by Ben Salman to Tel Aviv in September shows that Saudi Arabia's desire to improve Relations with Israel have never been stronger than they are now. "
    He stressed that as the "Sunni-Shiite rift" intensified, particularly between Iran and Saudi Arabia, it would prompt both Riyadh and Tel Aviv to take further steps to strengthen their cooperation to confront Iran.

According to Mason, "the growing manifestations of the rift" Sunni-Shiite "strengthened the ability of Israel to find allies in the Arab world, especially with Saudi Arabia," stressing that "building these alliances enhances Israel's ability to confront common enemies." 

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/190322.html

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:29 am