Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The list of guests for the Climate Summit is free of the name "Trump"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The list of guests for the Climate Summit is free of the name "Trump" Empty The list of guests for the Climate Summit is free of the name "Trump"

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Nov 2017, 2:59 am

The list of guests for the Climate Summit is free of the name "Trump"

The list of guests for the Climate Summit is free of the name "Trump" 7878-1-660x330

Baghdad - Agencies
    President Donald Trump is not invited to the climate summit in Paris on December 12, an official in the office of French President Emmanuel Macaron said.
    "The United States has a special status at this summit," he said, adding that guests there would be committed to implementing the 2015 agreement.
    "The United States will be invited, but at a lower level than the president," he said.
    According to a statement issued by the French presidential palace, the number of countries invited so far is 100 countries, as well as non-governmental organizations, is expected to participate in the climate summit about 2000 people.
    Last summer, US President Donald Trump announced his country's exit from the climate protection pact.
    The Paris Climate Convention is the first global climate agreement to be adopted at the end of the Paris Climate Change Conference on December 12, 2015.

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:56 am