Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China and America sign trade agreements worth over $ 250 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China and America sign trade agreements worth over $ 250 billion Empty China and America sign trade agreements worth over $ 250 billion

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Nov 2017, 4:38 am

[size=42]China and America sign trade agreements worth over $ 250 billion

China and America sign trade agreements worth over $ 250 billion 1027332007

Chinese President Xi Jinping said Thursday that China and the United States have signed a number of trade agreements worth 253.5 billion dollars and that the signing ceremony of the agreements took place at the People's Congress Palace in Beijing.
    [/size]

China and America sign trade agreements worth over $ 250 billion 1027164200
    [ltr]© AP PHOTO / EVAN VUCCI WONG MAYE-E[/ltr]
    [size]
    Trump issues important speech on North Korea and presses China[/size]
    Beijing-Sputnik. The announcement came at a joint press conference held today, following the visit of US President Donald Trump to Beijing.

Trump is on an official visit to China until November 10.
    Earlier, he said the issue of the Korean Peninsula and bilateral trade would be at the center of the talks in the Chinese capital.
    It was learned earlier that Chinese and US companies signed a number of deals in the framework of Trump's visit, totaling $ 9 billion.
    The North Korean problem is the current concern of America, seeing North Korea's nuclear program as a major threat to its security and the security of its partners in the world.
    For its part, Pyongyang insists on completing its nuclear program despite international objections, seeing it as a safeguard for its defense capability in the face of the challenges posed by the US-South Korean joint maneuvers and repeated threats from Washington.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:11 pm