Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq 's economy announces initial agreement to export Kirkuk oil to Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq 's economy announces initial agreement to export Kirkuk oil to Iran Empty Iraq 's economy announces initial agreement to export Kirkuk oil to Iran

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Nov 2017, 3:51 am

[size=32]
    Iraq 's economy announces initial agreement to export Kirkuk oil to Iran[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The Iraqi oil minister announced the signing of a preliminary agreement between Iraq and Iran on Iraq to export oil from the fields of Kirkuk to Iran at the rate of 30-60 thousand barrels per day can be increased through the basin until the completion of the extension of an oil pipeline for this purpose.
    "The minutes of the meeting signed by the Iraqi oil marketing company" Sumo "with the Iranian side in Baghdad provides for the Iraqi side to transfer the quantities mentioned through trucks to the point of the common border between the two countries near the province of Kermanshah, while the Iranian side To deliver the same quantities and specifications across the common border in southern Iraq.
    He added that this agreement contributes to the addition of a new export port of Iraq to contribute to the discharge of Kirkuk oil and achieve economic feasibility for Iraq, as well as to strengthen economic relations with neighboring countries, pointing out that the first agreement will be followed by the signing during the coming period on the final contract with the Iranian side after the agreement On some technical and operational issues.
    Al-Luaibi stressed that Iraq is keen to strengthen relations with neighboring countries. The government and the ministry are planning to establish strategic oil projects that enhance the prospects of bilateral cooperation with Turkey, Jordan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Syria as well as Arab and friendly countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 4:58 pm