Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq, Iran sign agreement to export crude oil from Kirkuk fields

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq, Iran sign agreement to export crude oil from Kirkuk fields Empty Iraq, Iran sign agreement to export crude oil from Kirkuk fields

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Dec 2017, 3:20 am

Iraq, Iran sign agreement to export crude oil from Kirkuk fields
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The oil ministry announced on Saturday the signing of an agreement with Iran to export oil from the fields of Kirkuk to Iran, while the Director General of the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (Sumo) Alaa Yasiri that the export process will begin soon.
    "The signing of an agreement between Iraq and Iran provides for Iraq to export oil from the fields of Kirkuk to Iran at the rate of 30-60 thousand barrels per day, which can be increased through the basin until the completion of the contract," Oil Minister Jabbar Ali al-Allaibi said in a statement received by Iraq News. Extending an oil pipeline for this purpose. "
    He added that "the agreement signed by the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO) with the Iranian side provides for the Iraqi side to transfer the quantities mentioned through trucks to the border point between the two countries near the province of Kermanshah, while the Iranian side delivered the same quantities and the same specifications through the ports of South Iraq".
    For his part, said the Director General of the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company Alaa Yasiri, "The agreement will contribute to the addition of a new export port of Iraq is an addition to the discharge of Kirkuk oil and economic feasibility of Iraq, providing Iraq with the costs of transportation to the south for export, as well as strengthening economic relations With neighboring countries, "stressing that" the export process will begin soon. "
    On November 6, 2017, the Ministry of Oil announced talks with the Iranian side to export crude oil from the Kirkuk province to one of its refineries, noting that the process of transporting oil would be started by trucks. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:21 am