Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

BP official: Oil prices will not rise until the end of the decade

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

BP official: Oil prices will not rise until the end of the decade Empty BP official: Oil prices will not rise until the end of the decade

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Nov 2017, 4:39 am

BP official: Oil prices will not rise until the end of the decade
    BP official: Oil prices will not rise until the end of the decade Irq_1254273068_1510730839
    Oil prices have risen since June and reached 33 per cent. Bob Dadley, the director of BP, said this was the highest value to date.
    "I do not expect there to be a real increase in prices in the markets without some geopolitical events," Dudley said on Monday. "We have always said we are in the range of $ 50 to $ 60 until the end of the decade."
    US crude futures are trading at $ 56 a barrel, while crude is trading at $ 63.
    Oil prices crashed in late 2014 and 2015 before hitting a low of $ 26 in February 2016.
    Since then, it has recovered thanks to supply constraints agreed by OPEC members and some other major producers, such as Russia, a year ago.
    In May, the Group expanded the deal until the end of March 2018.
    "Opec has done something unprecedented by working not only with its own countries, but with 24 countries," said BP's chief executive. "There seems to be consistency on the matter. The health price above $ 50 is Good for the world. "
    "The demand is higher than our expectations for oil and gasoline globally," Dudley told an Abu Dhabi oil conference. "Economic growth around the world is also strong."
    Dodley pointed out that rising tensions in the Middle East may have raised the price of a barrel of oil by about $ 5

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=86539

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:52 am