Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dubai is the third best shopping city in the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dubai is the third best shopping city in the world Empty Dubai is the third best shopping city in the world

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Nov 2017, 3:10 am

Dubai is the third best shopping city in the world

Dubai is the third best shopping city in the world 3852
    Economy News _ Baghdad
    Dubai is ranked third in the world's top shopping cities, according to the latest Travel & Leisure magazine listing 20 cities, both in New York and Tokyo, ahead of world-renowned shopping malls such as Paris, Hong Kong, Singapore, Florence and Milan.
    "Dubai is well positioned to be the smartest city in the world and the Middle East is gaining momentum in integrating advanced technology into everyday life," said a report by consultancy consultancy Knight Frank. Dubai was at the forefront of its vision of becoming the "smartest city in the world" by 2021, and thus the happiest city in the world.
    To this end, Dubai has adopted technological innovation as a way to create a more efficient, seamless, safe and impactful experience for its residents and international guests visiting the emirate of 15.2 million in 2016.
    The report added: "Dubai holds great hopes in achieving that goal.

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:25 pm