Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hariri: I have a desire to continue as prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hariri: I have a desire to continue as prime minister Empty Hariri: I have a desire to continue as prime minister

Post by Rocky Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:57 pm

[size=30]Hariri: I have a desire to continue as prime minister[/size]
    28/11/2017 10:48 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Hariri: I have a desire to continue as prime minister Font_decrease  Hariri: I have a desire to continue as prime minister Font_enlarge
     Hariri: I have a desire to continue as prime minister Thumbnail.php?file=hariribaabda_211528296
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri said that he remains "the prime minister who exercises his authority." He said, "I have a desire to stay and continue if the dialogue we hold with President Michel Aoun is feasible."He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"I want the stability of Lebanon to be a priority for everyone and for me, when the president asked me to suspend my resignation, I replied that some problems must be resolved," Hariri said in an interview with France's CNN News. "Now we are holding a dialogue but I want Stay"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"I want Lebanon to be stable and not to be a battlefield and I really want Lebanon to be the way the Lebanese aspire," Hariri said. "I was touched by the passion of the people. I was really impressed and I think it is my duty to achieve what the Lebanese want."He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"Every day there are Israeli warplanes that violate Lebanese airspace," Hariri said. "But Lebanon can not solve the issue of Hezbollah, which is a regional issue."[/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/193656.html
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:13 am