Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

UAE Energy Minister: Vienna meeting will not be easy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

UAE Energy Minister: Vienna meeting will not be easy Empty UAE Energy Minister: Vienna meeting will not be easy

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Nov 2017, 3:15 am

UAE Energy Minister: Vienna meeting will not be easy

Economy News _ Baghdad
    UAE Energy Minister Suhail bin Mohammed al-Mazroui said on Tuesday that a meeting of world oil producers in Vienna this week to discuss an extension of the cut-off agreement would not be easy.
    But al-Mazroui expressed his personal optimism about the producers' agreement to serve the market.
    The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries meets in Vienna on November 30.
    Al Mazrouei told reporters on a Dubai event that a number of options would be discussed to extend oil production cuts, including a proposal to extend until the end of 2018. The current cuts are due to end in March.

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:30 am