Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Financial Advisor to the Association of Private Banks: Banks' capital grew by 98% during the current

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Financial Advisor to the Association of Private Banks: Banks' capital grew by 98% during the current Empty Financial Advisor to the Association of Private Banks: Banks' capital grew by 98% during the current

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Dec 2017, 4:35 am

Financial Advisor to the Association of Private Banks: Banks' capital grew by 98% during the current year

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economy News Baghdad:
    "The banking sector has developed significantly over the past years," said financial advisor and banking Samir Al Nusairi, noting that bank capital grew by 98% compared to last year.
    Al Nusairi said in his speech at the conference "Banking and Investment" held in Baghdad, and attended by "Economy News", "The official indicators and data issued by the Central Bank confirms the growth in the capital level by 98% compared to last year and in terms of assets by 16% Deposits at 15% and credit at 77%. "
    He explained that "the credit index is one of the most important indicators that indicate the contribution of the banking sector in development, especially as Iraq is experiencing a financial crisis since mid-2014."
    He pointed out that "the Iraqi banking and financial sector creates opportunities from crises and achieved a financial victory," noting that "the next five years will achieve financial sustainability and become the banking sector is the main link in the Iraqi economy."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Financial Advisor to the Association of Private Banks: Banks' capital grew by 98% during the current Empty Re: Financial Advisor to the Association of Private Banks: Banks' capital grew by 98% during the current

Post by sassy Sat 02 Dec 2017, 9:03 am

This sure sounds good too!   8

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:42 pm