Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The launch of the project of Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The launch of the project of Baghdad Empty The launch of the project of Baghdad

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Dec 2017, 8:17 am

The launch of the project of Baghdad

December 03, 2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mr. Ali Mohsen Ismail, took part in the launch of the "Alq Baghdad" project, which was held at Al Wakt Square in downtown Baghdad on December 1, 2017. The project aims to rehabilitate 21 squares in Baghdad by donating 27 private banks and a government bank.
    The event was attended by the Mayor of Baghdad, Zekri Alloush, the President of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks Wadih Al-Hanal, the representative of the World Bank in Iraq and the musician Naseer Shamma.
    The governor said in a speech during the celebration that "the project shed Baghdad will shed the image of the killing, destruction and destruction that occurred in Baghdad," calling for "the launch of another campaign to remove distortions in the streets of the capital Baghdad."
    He pointed out that "the project cast Baghdad is one of the important projects that the Central Bank worked on its success in cooperation with the relevant authorities."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:24 pm