Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Central Bank: Dealers in the currency will be subject to the provisions of the Money Laundering Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank: Dealers in the currency will be subject to the provisions of the Money Laundering Law Empty Central Bank: Dealers in the currency will be subject to the provisions of the Money Laundering Law

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Dec 2017, 2:53 pm

Central Bank: Dealers in the currency will be subject to the provisions of the Money Laundering Law

The Central Bank Information Director, Acer Jabbar, said Sunday that Iraq does not deal with the currency of Bettquin, threatening traders subject to the provisions of the law on money laundering.
    Jabbar said in an interview with Al-Iktissad News that "the currency of Al-Betkween is a virtual electronic currency that is traded on the Internet only without a physical presence and is used for purchases through the Internet and supports payment using the cards Altekwin or converted to traditional currencies in some cases."
    The Director of Information Central Bank, "This currency involves several risks may result from circulation, especially with regard to electronic piracy and fraud, although there is no vogue within Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central Bank: Dealers in the currency will be subject to the provisions of the Money Laundering Law Empty Re: Central Bank: Dealers in the currency will be subject to the provisions of the Money Laundering Law

Post by weslin3 Mon 04 Dec 2017, 7:56 pm

Surely no piracy & fraud has happened any where with the dinar at any time... laugh

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:18 pm