Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Samir Nusseiri: * The challenges of monetary policy in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Samir Nusseiri: * The challenges of monetary policy in Iraq Empty Samir Nusseiri: * The challenges of monetary policy in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Dec 2017, 2:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BY 

- PUBLISHED ON 07/12/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    entrance
    Monetary policy has been and continues to be a vital issue in the country's economic life. It is a reflection of the general performance of the state and its seriousness in avoiding difficulties and emerging dilemmas, and making them consistent with the goals set.
    Before 2003, all the monetary apparatuses were in the grip of the government and were never independent, and their performance was overstated so that monetary policy was an extension of the government's own self-sufficiency. Hence the need for radical reform of the Central Bank, and the new law, which affirmed its independence and established its primary role in protecting the country's resources, was issued.
    The task now is to confront money laundering and attempts to finance terrorism, which are at the forefront of the challenges facing the Central Bank of Iraq. It is also essential to ensure the safety of monetary operations through the sale of currency is essential in the performance of the bank and the establishment of principles and rules of dealing in the project in a proper atmosphere of control and supervision.
    The preservation of the independence of the bank and enable it to perform its mission without interference and corruption and make it an effective institution and guarantor of the interests of society as a whole is a basic requirement. 
    To continue reading, please download the PDF file for easy printing by 

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:47 pm