Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank of Iraq and the Palestinian Monetary Authority honor the President of the Associati

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank of Iraq and the Palestinian Monetary Authority honor the President of the Associati Empty The Central Bank of Iraq and the Palestinian Monetary Authority honor the President of the Associati

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Dec 2017, 2:39 am

The Central Bank of Iraq and the Palestinian Monetary Authority honor the President of the Association of Private Banks
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News Baghdad:
    The Iraqi Central Bank and the head of the Palestinian Monetary Authority on Sunday honored the President of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks Wadih al-Hanal for his efforts in developing the Iraqi banking sector.
    He concluded yesterday in Baghdad, the activities of the third annual conference of the Central Bank, which was attended by "Economy News". During the ceremony, the Governor of the Central Bank Ali Alaak honored the President of the Association of Private Banks Wadih al-Hanal for the efforts made in the success of the conference as well as in the development of the Iraqi banking sector through events Association of private banks during the past three years.
    On the sidelines of the closing ceremony, the head of the Palestinian Monetary Authority, Azzam al-Shou, also honored the efforts he exerted in enhancing trust between the Iraqi, Arab and international banking sector.
    On the other hand, the Governor of the Central Bank Ali Al-Alak, Executive Director of the Association of Private Banks Ali Tariq Tumina, praised the efforts exerted in increasing coordination between the Central Bank and private banks. He also honored the Governor of the Central Bank Ali Al-Aalak, financial advisor and banker of the Association of Private Banks Samir Nusairi Conference events.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:39 pm