Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Nusseiri calls for investment visit of the Governor of the Central Bank and the delegation of econo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nusseiri calls for investment visit of the Governor of the Central Bank and the delegation of econo Empty Nusseiri calls for investment visit of the Governor of the Central Bank and the delegation of econo

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Dec 2017, 4:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2017/12/12 12:56

(Encyclopedia of this day , news | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) -
    Economy News _ Baghdad

The economic and banking adviser to the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Samir al-Nusairi, called on Tuesday the Iraqi economic, financial and banking delegation to Saudi Arabia, which will represent the representatives of private banks to benefit from openness in the Iraqi-Gulf relations in all political, security and economic fields. Especially in foreign banking transactions and stimulate and encourage investment companies to invest in Iraq.

The Iraqi economy is currently undergoing an important stage of transition after achieving victory over terrorism and achieving financial victory and drawing up strategic plans until 2030 to achieve financial sustainability and diversify the sources of non-oil revenues by stimulating the productive sectors and leaving the crisis stage to the stage of security and economic stability, especially after the opening of the international, regional, Iraq and the beginning of building new political, security and economic relations, which began at the beginning of the second half of the current year 2017, and that what concerns us here is the future of international economic, financial and banking relations in general And with the Arab Gulf countries, especially some Arab countries with economic depth as influential as Saudi Arabia, which visit the Iraqi delegation now and extend the bridges of the relationship together to serve the opening of new horizons for communication and exchange of benefits and encourage Arab investment in Iraq and the development of infrastructure and technical banking and increase interbank banking and find new ways to cooperate

Al-Nusairi stressed that "the recent bilateral meetings between the Central Bank of Iraq and the relevant ministries and representatives of the Gulf countries who visited Iraq during the past two months and with the participation of the private sector in Iraq and in particular the private banking sector have resulted in a roadmap for communication and joint coordination for the actual purpose of implementing the Guidelines for building and restoring economic, financial and banking relations cut off for decades. "

He urged Nusseiri, "The delegation reached an agreement with the Saudi side on the development and open broad prospects for cooperation in the banking field and correct the previous tracks and overcome all obstacles that stand in the way of building healthy banking relations and sound, and agree to be named a link between the Central Bank of Iraq and institutions Cash and banks in Saudi Arabia, which will be discussed with their representatives. "

The Central Bank and the Association of Iraqi Private Banks shall direct to prepare detailed plans and programs for joint banking cooperation in all fields that promote, develop and develop foreign banking transactions, encourage and stimulate investment, build capacity, rehabilitate and train Iraqi banking cadres. In order to achieve the targeted results of the visit, Experts of the private banking sector and direct visits and mutual meetings to develop and prepare the basis and policies of detailed cooperation for the purpose of signing by the Joint Higher Committees, and develop a plan for cooperation economy And the banker for the next five years in all areas will begin effective on 1/1/2018, provided that the Central Bank and the Association of Banks follow up and implement that and be named experts responsible for the regional file in the Central Bank and the Association and authorize them to communicate with their counterparts in the Saudi side to achieve the central objective From the leadership of the delegation. "

Note: The content entitled (Nasiri calls for investment visit the Governor of the Central Bank and the delegation of economic and banking to Saudi Arabia) published first on the site (economy News) and does not bear the encyclopedia of this day news content in any form. 
    You can see the details of this address (Al-Nasiri calls for investment of the visit of the Governor of the Central Bank and the economic and banking delegation to Saudi Arabia) through the original source of any site (economy News).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Nusseiri calls for investment visit of the Governor of the Central Bank and the delegation of econo Empty Re: Nusseiri calls for investment visit of the Governor of the Central Bank and the delegation of econo

Post by Proven Tue 12 Dec 2017, 5:17 am

Thanks Rocky.

Added highlights.  
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Nusseiri calls for investment visit of the Governor of the Central Bank and the delegation of econo Empty Re: Nusseiri calls for investment visit of the Governor of the Central Bank and the delegation of econo

Post by zimi31 Tue 12 Dec 2017, 6:45 am

Proven wrote:Thanks Rocky.

Added highlights.  

Thanks Rocky and Proven....you two are a great team!!!   bighug
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Tue 12 Dec 2017, 7:40 am

zimi31 wrote:

Added highlights.  

You need to hit the thanks button for Rocky.  What I do is easy.

1 Corinthians 12:15

If the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I am not of the body,” is it therefore not of the body?
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Tue 12 Dec 2017, 7:54 am

Thank you!
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Tue 12 Dec 2017, 11:21 am

Proven wrote:
    zimi31 wrote:

Added highlights.  

If the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I am not of the body,” is it therefore not of the body?

I certainly appreciate what you say and your humility...awesome trait but I think I have ADD and not a lot of time sometimes, so when I can see good news highlighted, I am a happy lady.In any event I really like the way you two work together...  thumbs
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:40 pm

Proven wrote:
    zimi31 wrote:

Added highlights.  

I do until they pop up and say you have done enough for the day. freak

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:27 pm