Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ansar Allah aims to lead the Saudi army in Jizan with a ballistic missile

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ansar Allah aims to lead the Saudi army in Jizan with a ballistic missile Empty Ansar Allah aims to lead the Saudi army in Jizan with a ballistic missile

Post by Rocky Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:53 am

Ansar Allah aims to lead the Saudi army in Jizan with a ballistic missile
    Ansar Allah aims to lead the Saudi army in Jizan with a ballistic missile Irq_2101061980_1513403577
    The Ansar al-Houthi group announced on Saturday (December 16th) that a ballistic missile was fired at a command center of the Saudi army in the Jizan sector in southwest Saudi Arabia.
    According to the group's media, the missile unit was launched at dawn on Saturday, December 16, with a powerful 400-km ballistic missile, developed locally from the Russian SAM-2 air defense system, the command and control center of the Saudi army in Jizan. Means, the missile hit its target.
    In a related context, the spokesman for the Ansar Allah "Huthis", Mohamed Abdel Salam, the United States charges Iran to provide the group with ballistic missiles, a lie confirms that the war on Yemen is American.
    "The war on Yemen is basically American, and Washington is disappointed by the failure of its customers and allies," Abdul Salam said in a tweet on Twitter on Saturday (December 16th).
    He added that Washington is in a state of escape from the repercussions of the Trump decision on Jerusalem to fabricate lying lies on the Americans without excelling in one of them.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=88692

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:54 am