Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

In figures .. These frozen funds recovered by Iraq to its treasury

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In figures .. These frozen funds recovered by Iraq to its treasury Empty In figures .. These frozen funds recovered by Iraq to its treasury

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Dec 2017, 2:36 pm

In figures .. These frozen funds recovered by Iraq to its treasury
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Treasury Secretary General Maher Hussain said on Sunday that the money actually recovered to the Iraqi state treasury amounted to nearly 950 billion Iraqi dinars, while referring to the recovery of 77 million dollars that were frozen abroad.
    "The money that was actually recovered to the state treasury is about 950 billion Iraqi dinars," Hussain told Iraq News, adding that "the Ministry of Finance in all its formations and sectors related to the money and how to preserve it."
    He added that "his office took precautionary measures prevented the waste of 90 billion Iraqi dinars," noting that "the Office of the Inspector General was able to recover 77 million dollars were frozen in one of the banks abroad."
    He pointed out that "the work of the Office of the Inspector-General of the Ministry of Finance is related to four important issues are the investigation and comment and audit and assess performance." He said that "there are funds recommended for the recovery of 854 billion dinars in addition to 146 million dollars, and this money will respond according to procedures and legal contexts." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

In figures .. These frozen funds recovered by Iraq to its treasury Empty Re: In figures .. These frozen funds recovered by Iraq to its treasury

Post by weslin3 Sun 17 Dec 2017, 5:01 pm

And when they say it is recovered, I take it that means they have it?
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

In figures .. These frozen funds recovered by Iraq to its treasury Empty Re: In figures .. These frozen funds recovered by Iraq to its treasury

Post by Diamond Sun 17 Dec 2017, 5:16 pm

weslin ive read that recoveried stated a lot an I'm like you is it or aint it  lol!
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sun 17 Dec 2017, 5:32 pm

I read it to mean they have some of it and the rest will becoming - it takes time to arrange for the transfer of large sums.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:57 am