Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Olas is targeting millions of dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Olas is targeting millions of dollars Empty Al-Olas is targeting millions of dollars

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Dec 2017, 1:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al-Olas is targeting millions of dollars

Baghdad / Range 

Members of a gang specializing in kidnappings made their confessions before the Central Court of Inquiry. The confessions indicated that the gang was targeting traders in a beautiful area and other areas of the capital in order to bargain with their relatives for large amounts of money.
    The members of the gang demonstrated how to select the victims, stressing that the task of monitoring the street and the selection of victims was the responsibility of a specialized person, "treatment" provides the group with information about the victims. 
    "Most of the members of the gang are my friends. We live in one area. I worked as an associate in the Interior Ministry. I left work for certain circumstances. After that, I met a person named Samer. On the subject of kidnappings. " 
    "I offered the subject to my brother, who works as an accountant for a merchant in a beautiful area and, after agreeing, convinced him that his role is only to provide us with information about the victims, their areas of residence and their movements," said the defendant, who is the mastermind of most of the operations during his confessions before the judge handling cases of the Baghdad Operations Command.
    "The operation targeted a food trader in a beautiful market based on information provided to us by my brother who included his place of work, his residence and his movements, and after that he was monitored to see when he left the house," he said. 
    The accused said that "the agreement was with the other defendants on the time and place of implementation of the operation and in the area of ​​Palestine Street, as we were moving three cars, one of us stood in front of him and forced him to stop and was with a young man turned out to be his son forced us to ride to our cars under the threat of arms and directed them to the Husseiniya" . 
    "The relatives of the abductees were contacted from the victim's phone for fear of being followed by the security forces and asked them to pay a sum of four hundred thousand dollars."
    He pointed out that "the families of the victims responded to our demands and agreed with them on a mechanism for the purpose of handing over the amount was divided and each person (1400) dollars on the pretext that we did not receive the full amount, the largest share was for me and two of the other defendants, (40) thousand dollars for each of us. " 
    "Most of our operations were targeted at traders and are often chosen either by al-Wasi or al-Waleed or by appearance. Sometimes we tour the Rusafa areas and choose the victim through his appearance and the type of vehicle he is traveling in," said Imad.
    "We were hiding the victims in a house belonging to a member of the gang, but the rest of the group are unaware of his whereabouts and when going to the house to put the victim in it are not accompanied by the rest of us for fear of arresting one of them and through the rest is reached and sometimes because of our lack of confidence in some of them. 
    "When we went on a tour and on the highway Mohammed al-Qasim, one of the citizens was selected based on his appearance and was traveling in a modern expensive car and we intercepted his way and forced him to stop and kidnap him at gunpoint," said another member of the gang. "We contacted his family and asked for a sum of five hundred thousand US dollars. A lower amount was agreed and received in the same old way."
    "The amounts were divided on certain defendants, while the others were distributed a few rations under the pretext that the amount they were bargaining a little while they take large sums of money as well as the process of agreeing on the amount and receipt and delivery was administered by them." 
    "One of the abductees fled. This led to the discovery of one of the accused. The accused had to avoid the matter and pay a sum of money as a tribal part. This sum was collected from the gang members' shares after an operation was carried out." 
    The defendant mentioned details of other operations, including the targeting of a gold dealer in one of the Rusafa areas, pointing out that "this process was carried out through the victim's follow-up and his family was agreed to a hundred thousand dollars, but they told us that only thirty thousand were received and divided into the rest of the gang."
    The defendant went on to talk about other operations and said that "one of the incidents targeted another trader of food in a beautiful market and the operation was based on information provided by my brother, who lives in the area of ​​the people where he was tracked and monitor his movements and carried out the operation on the highway of the channel where they were three people Trader managed to escape "The trader paid a sum of one hundred and thirty thousand dollars in exchange for the release of his son and his relative and the payment was received and divided."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:22 am