Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Ahrarj .. Compensation committees raise the value of damages to steal state funds!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Ahrarj .. Compensation committees raise the value of damages to steal state funds! Empty Al-Ahrarj .. Compensation committees raise the value of damages to steal state funds!

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Dec 2017, 4:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Ahrarj .. Compensation committees raise the value of damages to steal state funds!

A source in Anbar province has acknowledged the existence of financial and administrative corruption in the file of compensation for those affected by terrorism, stressing that "the technical committee formed by the federal government in Baghdad and the local government in Anbar province to assess the extent of damage in homes and buildings destroyed in the province and in agreement with the owner of the destroyed house, Compensation to more than the real value. "
    The source said that "for example the destroyed house in the event that the damage was estimated at 100 to 180 million dinars, the committee may evaluate it from 200 to 250 million dinars, half of the amount is spent and the other half no one knows."
    For its part, the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, said that "it has not received any complaint about the existence of corruption in the file of compensation for those affected in the western provinces," The member of the Committee, MP Sadik al-Laban, "The file of compensation assumes that there are monitoring bodies to follow him to stop any cases of corruption may lead to Waste of money or stolen. "
    He added that "all financial matters must be followed closely, and we hope that the eye of the citizen Ragiba to follow up such things to block the flow of public money from tampering with state funds."
    He pointed out that "citizens in the western regions who monitor cases of corruption or injustice in the file of compensation filed a complaint with the Iraqi judiciary or the Integrity Commission to take legal action."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:45 pm