Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington warns Assad of the attack on Kurdish forces: This is what we will do in eastern Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington warns Assad of the attack on Kurdish forces: This is what we will do in eastern Syria Empty Washington warns Assad of the attack on Kurdish forces: This is what we will do in eastern Syria

Post by Rocky Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:22 pm

[size=32]
    Washington warns Assad of the attack on Kurdish forces: This is what we will do in eastern Syria[/size]
    Washington warns Assad of the attack on Kurdish forces: This is what we will do in eastern Syria 995695

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

US Defense Secretary James Matisse warned the Syrian government against launching any attack on Syria's Kurdish-backed democratic forces backed by Washington.

"We have a dividing line between areas controlled by US allies in the Syrian east and those controlled by Russian-backed government forces in the west," Matisse said at a Pentagon briefing. "It would be a mistake to go beyond this line."

Matisse said US officials would go to eastern Syria to organize demining and reconstruction.

"You will see more diplomats on the ground," he said when asked about the nature of the US role in Syria next year.

He added that the mission of the American military presence in Syria "will move from control of the territories to ensure stability, and that the military will secure the movement of our diplomats and security."

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has recently exchanged accusations of treason with Syria's democratic forces, which consists of Arab and Kurd fighters, for the first time since the start of the Syrian conflict.

The Syrian Democratic Forces fought fierce battles with the organization and advocated a successful expulsion from large areas, supported by an international coalition led by Washington, without any coordination with the Syrian regime.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:50 am