Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

General Traffic: The international market license for Iraq is recognized by more than 95 countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

General Traffic: The international market license for Iraq is recognized by more than 95 countries  Empty General Traffic: The international market license for Iraq is recognized by more than 95 countries

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Dec 2017, 1:50 am

[size=30]General Traffic: The international market license for Iraq is recognized by more than 95 countries around the world[/size]
    30/12/2017 04:57 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Continue
    The Directorate of Public Traffic, on Saturday, that the International Market Permit for Iraq issued by the Iraqi Association for cars and tourism based on the leave issued by the Directorate.

The spokesman for the Directorate Brig. Gen. Ammar Walid said in a press statement that "the international market license for Iraq issued by the Iraqi Association for cars and tourism based on the leave issued by the Directorate," noting that "the vacation authorizes Iraqis who travel abroad driving vehicles in those countries" .

Waleed explained that "the international holiday of Iraq is recognized in more than 95 countries around the world," pointing out that "the Iraqi Association of cars and tourism is a member of the International Federation of Motor Vehicles, which is based in Paris and therefore the vacation is recognized in all countries participating in that federation."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

General Traffic: The international market license for Iraq is recognized by more than 95 countries  Empty Re: General Traffic: The international market license for Iraq is recognized by more than 95 countries

Post by Lobo Sun 31 Dec 2017, 12:44 pm

WOW, interesting, things are moving - this seems similar to when I went to Greece for three months, I went to the Auto Club and got an international driver's license and I was able to drive there with no problem.
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

General Traffic: The international market license for Iraq is recognized by more than 95 countries  Empty Re: General Traffic: The international market license for Iraq is recognized by more than 95 countries

Post by sassy Sun 31 Dec 2017, 1:49 pm

yes Wow, things sure are moving!!  Seems pretty fast too!! 
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sun 31 Dec 2017, 1:53 pm

If an Iraqi is traveling and able to rent a car and drive in any one of these countries, the dinar must be internationally recognized. If it wasn't, the MC would be useless and NO ONE would be able to transact any business with it. Keep praying

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:07 am