Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi adviser: Erbil agreed to hand over the crossings to Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi adviser: Erbil agreed to hand over the crossings to Baghdad Empty Abadi adviser: Erbil agreed to hand over the crossings to Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jan 2018, 2:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Abadi adviser: Erbil agreed to hand over the crossings to Baghdad

The Kurdistan Region agreed to hand over the border crossings to the federal government in a step that may pave the way for dialogue between the two sides to resolve the crisis resulting from the referendum on the separation of the region. 
    "On the basis of the region's acceptance of the constitution as a ruler and the desire to end the crisis, several messages about these developments have not been made," Shammari wrote on his Facebook page. 
    "Among these decisions is the receipt of (Baghdad) the international border with Turkey and Iran, and the formation of the High Commission to regulate the work of land ports, customs and airports."
    He continued: "The committee has developed working papers, according to the Iraqi constitution, and the federal powers of the government, and is waiting for a technical delegation from the Government of the Territory," without giving details on the work plan of the new committee.

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:24 pm