Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In anticipation of the demonstrations today .. Israeli occupation forces deployed in the West Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In anticipation of the demonstrations today .. Israeli occupation forces deployed in the West Bank Empty In anticipation of the demonstrations today .. Israeli occupation forces deployed in the West Bank

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:06 am

[size=30]In anticipation of the demonstrations today .. Israeli occupation forces deployed in the West Bank[/size]
    12/01/2018 09:25 | Number of readings:
    font size:  In anticipation of the demonstrations today .. Israeli occupation forces deployed in the West Bank Font_decrease  In anticipation of the demonstrations today .. Israeli occupation forces deployed in the West Bank Font_enlarge
     In anticipation of the demonstrations today .. Israeli occupation forces deployed in the West Bank Thumbnail.php?file=_______________825x500_656640087
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Israeli occupation forces deployed large numbers of troops in the West Bank and escalated its threats to the Palestinians in anticipation of demonstrations on Friday amid concern over the deterioration of the situation.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The media said "Israeli" The Zionist occupation strengthened its forces in Jerusalem and the West Bank and the security fence with the Gaza Strip in anticipation of the outbreak of confrontations with the Palestinians.[/rtl]
    [rtl]This comes hours after the death of two young Palestinians, the first is Ali Qino after being shot in the head while participating in the attacks against the occupation in Iraq Burin in Nablus, and the second Amir Abu Musaed shot by the occupation in Gaza.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Two of them were injured in the event of danger by the Israeli occupation forces shooting at them in Gaza.[/rtl]
    [rtl]It is noteworthy that the violent clashes broke out on Thursday after the Israeli occupation forces closed the roads with cement blocks and prevented movement between the city.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:01 pm